The 2016 ICT4D Conference will focus on the use of information and communications technology (ICT) to accelerate progress toward achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
What will you experience if you attend?
- The chance to mingle with and talk with leaders from a cross section of public, private and civil society organizations.
- Enjoy conversation among participants on how their ICT plans might build on the recommendations provided in the SDG ICT Playbook.
- Explore the benefits of cross-sector partnerships in addressing the 2030 Sustainable Development and Addis Ababa Action Agenda.
Who should attend?
Executives, senior staff, and thought leaders from organizations committed to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and those interested in how ICT can enable the changes needed to do so. Our audience includes government organizations, local and international nonprofit organizations, foundations, development banks, multilateral organizations, academic and research institutions, financial institutions, technology companies, and private sector businesses!
How can you get involved?
Share your ICT4D experience, showcase your work, stimulate discussion regarding implementation challenges and best practices, and demonstrate your commitment to the strategic use of technology innovations to achieve the SDGs.
- Sponsor the conference: Each year, this conference attracts forward-looking sponsors who are shaping the future of development related work.
- Apply to speak at the conference: Our speakers are thought leaders, experts and global ambassadors in the use of technology for development. Lend your voice and insights to further the advancement of the SDGs.
- Host an exhibit: As an exhibitor, you’ll be able to showcase your services and products, and share your experience with an engaged audience.
- Enter the HPE Living Progress Challenge! Put your creativity to work in developing digital solutions that improve people’s lives. Be recognized at the ICT4D Conference as a leading innovator.
For more information, check out our conference site: www.ict4dconference.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!